Alpha Centauri Logo

Wyterrica John Boy (Solid Black)

 

 

 

Sire: Monara Park MacKinnon (SBlk)
Dam: Wyterrica Sophia (Blk)

A Solid Black Male with a proven reputation. John Boy has over 70 registered progeny with an incredible 86% being Black. The remaining 14% being either Brown or Grey.

John Boy is now the foundation for our black breeding programme. He was specifically selected for his predictability in being able to produce black progeny from Dams of all colour. He is also the Grand-Sire of the well known Wyterrica Propaganda. We are so confident in John Boy's ability to produce dark colour that if you do not get a Black, Brown or Grey from a mating to him we will give you a free mating to any of our other wholly owned males free of charge.

Johno's first cria produced for us have hit the ground and all have high density and crimp definition. One of his progeny, EliteAlpaca Iron Maiden was awarded Champion Grey Female at the Southern NSW Colourbration Show in June 2012.

An wonderful Solid Black Male with proven predicability

Stud fee $770 inc GST

We offer great deals for package matings. To view our full terms for matings to our boys click here.

We can also arrange pregnancy ultrasound by our local vet at approx 35-45 days post mating for all girls left at our property for on farm servicing.

This costs approx $50 and is additional to our stud fee.

Click here to request more information or to book your matings.